Landscapers, architects, leaders of complex restoration and territorial transformation. A history started in 1865, more than 150 years ago, that has always grown strictly in contact with nature. A history imprinted in the genetic code: “pagher”, in ancient Brescia dialect means “fir” and in a wider sense – “forest”.
Five generations of nurserymen that, one after the other, have thoroughly studied the nature capturing its every secret.
The founder As a child Gianfranco Paghera grows the dream of creating gardens, scenarios and beautiful landscapes translating them into miniatures of flowers and sand.
As a very young man, he starts turning his dream into reality, following a training route that, from the Agricultural School of Minoprio brings him to California to follow a master’s course at Los Angeles University, obtaining the “Bachelor Of Arts in Landscape Architecture” and the “Master Of Science in General Engineering”.
Then to Brazil, where he attends a specialization course with the great Brazilian architect and landscape designer Bourle Marx.
Finally, he goes to Lausanne where he completes a Master’s Degree in architecture.